Show off your school pride at the 2019 DICK'S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon! The Pittsburgh Campus Challenge presented by CGI is a great way to get active as a student and take advantage of exclusive discounts and perks!
- Discounted race registrations for active students (15% off marathon/half marathon or 10% off marathon relay)
- Customized campus challenge t-shirt (Must register by March 31 to secure a t-shirt)
- Opportunity to showcase school pride by sponsoring cheer stations along the course on race day
- Opportunity to create school volunteer teams
How It Works
- Select Pittsburgh Campus Challenge when registering and follow the instructions to receive the coupon code (see image below). *Be sure to use a valid school email address to sign up.
- Email email@example.com with any questions.
Training Run — April 11
CGI is hosting a FREE training run for Campus Challenge participants on Thursday, April 11 at the Schenley Plaza in Oakland! This is a great opportunity to train together with friends, meet new people, and prepare for your 2019 DICK'S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon event.
Become An Ambassador
Are you a passionate runner who is involved in your school community? Apply to become a campus ambassador for an opportunity to earn extra swag! Get in touch with us — fill out the form below and let us know why you want to be involved!